Effective March 14, 2019
Backwoods Life (“us,” “we,” or “our”) operates the https://www.backwoodslife.com website (hereinafter referred to as the “Service”).
We use your data to provide and improve the Service. By using the Service, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
- Service is the website operated by Backwoods Life (https://www.backwoodslife.com)
- Personal Data means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
- Usage Data is data collected automatically either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Cookies are small files stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
Collection of Data
We collect several different types of information for various purposes in order to provide and improve our Service to you.
- Personal Data: While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Your name
- Your email address
- Usage Data: We may also collect information how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (i.e., IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visits, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers, and other diagnostic data.
- We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
Backwoods Life uses the collected data for various purposes, including but not limited to:
- Providing and maintaining the Service
- Notifying you about changes to our Service
- Allowing you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- Providing customer care and support
- Providing analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- Monitoring the usage of the Service
- Detecting, preventing, and addressing technical issues
Transfer of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to—and maintained on—computers located outside of your state, province, country, or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside United States and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to the United States and process it here. Your submission of such information represents your agreement to that transfer.
data and other personal information.
Disclosure of Data
Backwoods Life may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Backwoods Life
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Citizens of the European Union, under GDPR, have certain individual rights. You can learn more about these guides in the GDPR Guide.
Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used. These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these
tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Links to Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we will take the necessary steps to remove that information from our servers.
- By visiting this page on our website: Contact Us
- By phone: (229) 251-0648